Well, as many of you may already know, we have had difficulty with getting our internet connected. We are still waiting for it to be installed in our house, but in the mean time we have been able to access the internet using an internet key. It is not an ideal internet connection, but it is something.
The past few weeks have been busy for us. Scott has been busy with work and I have been trying to get the house in order and keep Lukas and Conrad occupied. The boys started going to a halte garderie (aka playschool) once a week, which has been nice for them, but especially "Mommy"
This week has not been the best of weeks though. On Sunday, my grandfather (Daddy Gene) passed away. I know that he is in a better place now, but it pains me that I am so far away from my family at this sad time in our lives. He was a really great man and he taught me a lot. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to really get to know him when I lived with my Nani and Daddy Gene while I interned at Bellagio. We had a lot of fun that summer.
In addition to the loss of my grandfather, I was running on Wednesday and took a nasty spill. I ended up having to go to the hospital and get 6 stitches in my right knee. It isn't serious, thankfully, however it is more difficult to run after toddlers. Scott has been very helpful though, I am lucky to have such a caring husband.
I am hoping that the upcoming week goes better and that I am able to focus on the things that give me joy in my life.
I will post pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Charlie! I am SO sorry to hear about your grandfather! Sounds like he was an amazing man and you have lots of fond memories! That is so awesome that you were able to spend a whole summer with them in Vegas, often we don't spend quality time with them and it sounds like you did! Hope your knee is okay too! Know that we will be thinking of you!
Post a Comment